Frequently Asked Questions

Who can buy cannabis products?

Anyone who is 21+ and has proper identification.


We Require a HORIZONTAL ID and We DO NOT Accept Out of State Temporary IDs

Can I transport cannabis products outside of Washington State?

How much can I purchase?

You can purchase: 


1 Oz. or 28 Grams of Usable MJ - Flower, Pre-Rolls, Etc.


7 Grams of THC Concentrate


72 Oz of Infused Liquid Product


16 Oz of Infused Solid Product

No, these products must be consumed in Washington State. They are NOT Legal outside Washington State.